Re: June 12th VW Show in Nebraska (SPAM)

There is also a VW show in Omaha On the 12 of June at the Westroads Mall.
8Am to 4PM  Need to be registered by 11 AM.  We will have a engine blow and
parts dealers.  Swap Meet.  Proceed will benifit the Childrens Make a Wish
Foundation.  There will be 20 classes.  Not your normal classes but
participant judging for things like best engine, best presentation, best
paint, best interior, etc.  Not your normal classes as we are tring to make
the show a fun show and not a trailer queen show.  Our show is on the same
date as the Groove show in Springfield and we will try and pick a open date
next year so that there are not 2 VW show on the same date in the Midwest.
But there will be a bunch of VW lovers there so bring the wife and kids and
relive your college years where you can show where the kids were
oncieved( I don't think that there is enough roon in a butg back seat but
there will be vans there.  Anyway come on down and share our love of VW's.
More info Contact me  Rob at captoaster@home.com