[T3] stuck heads...

Hello O Wise and Helpful ones...

Ok, started tearing apart an old engine.... want to use the case for the
construction of a stock FI engine.  But upon disassembly I have hit a
wall.  The heads are stuck.  All 8 (each side) nuts are off, but she
won't budge.  \

What's procedure here?  I am guessing that these babies aren't as
resilient as Harley jugs and heads....

Heat?

Lightly hammer?

What's been done, what's helpful?

Thanks.

OBTW

I am going to be building an engine from scratch.... anyone want to get
in on the deal?  I'd love to do a step by step with the list so any and
all can become a part of the learning process.

Thanks and forever in your debt,

Charlie

71 square FI mt
71 square dual solex at parts car
7x? type III engine awaiting a transplant.