[T3] Fwd: Missing Please Help

Sorry everybody. I am just trying to help!!

Greg Chambers

From: David18sme@aol.com
Full-name: David18sme
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 09:16:42 EDT
Subject: Fwd: Missing Please Help
To: Dav72280@aol.com

i am sorry if this is a inconvience but u may be able to help

From: CWDay81340@aol.com
Full-name: CWDay81340
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:19:52 EDT
To: David18sme@aol.com

this is not something I would normally do but if anyone could help it would
be appreciated it.

From: Dream2Achv@aol.com
Full-name: Dream2Achv
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:03:48 EDT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

From: Catcorner5@aol.com
Full-nWΡ!corner5
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 13:26:27 EDT
Subject: Missing Please Help
To: AGNTC00PER@aol.com

 Hi everyone
 Just received this in the mail tonight.   Thought maybe you all could send
it around.
 I am sending it out to my group today.  I know if it was my daughter I would
want someone to do the same....

 Can you help with this by spreading the word please?

 ******* M I S S I N G ********

 [Unable to display image]

 Kathryn Elizabeth Hudler
 answers to Katy
 5-16-84
 5'8".
 132 lbs, small boned
 Fair skin
 Blue/green eyes
 Braces
 Long, straight blonde hair with hints of red
 Wears a "Gilligan" type hat a lot
 Last seen wearing JNCO faded wide leg blue jeans, green t-shirt with band
logo, Addidas tennis shoes.

 If anything, please, please keep a look out for the car and the men with the
tattoos and contact the Festus police if you see it !!
  she's from Festus Missouri.
 Last seen 30 miles south of St. Louis, MO (Festus, MO) talking to two young
men (one is thin with blonde hair and one is approx 22 years of age with two
tattoos, one of the name Stephanie in cursive on his neck and one on left
inner arm that says Bad Boy)
 They were driving a white 2 door Chevy Cavalier Z-24 approx. a 1993 model.
 If anything known, contact Chief Tim Lewis at Festus Police Dept.
314-937-3646      Case number #99-10734
 She has been missing since 5-19 approx 8:00 pm Central Standard Time.

 O.K. ALL PLEASE
 ALL LIST LEADERS
 EVERYONE PLEASE PASS THIS ON
 TO WHO EVER THE MORE THE BETTER