RE: [T3] Porsche 5 Speed !?!?

No, it will not, you will need to get an adapter.  If the conversion was
done well (like the rear suspension beefed up, disc brakes all around or
bigger front disc brakes) then buy it anyway (at a GREATLY reduced price).
A rebuilt engine and you're on your way for the ride of your life!

Oooh, I've got VW envy.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/