Re: [T3] Wheel Bearing Adjustment

AllenM=> How do you get these darned things off?

I use a pry bar and a large screwdriver on opposite sides of the cap,
and try to walk the cap off a little at a time by twisting the tools.
I've seen guys just get in there with a crowbar and pop them off, but
that seems a little violent. Yeah, they can be sticky, particularly if
they haven't been off in a long while. A good whack or two with a wood
mallet ought to break loose any rusty spots.

There are a lot of features about the T3 front suspension that I like.
The bearing caps are not among them.

=> It doesn't wobble nearly as much as it did before, in fact almost
=> none!  No mo]û| ing noise either.

This is in actual driving? Wacky! Bet it's temporary, though.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343