RE: [T3] And now our feature presentation, a Big Al production...

I know Quicktime version 3.0 works.  Go to
'http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/index.html'.  You can just put in
bogus information (I always do -- NO SPAM!) then download the player.
Unfortunately, just like a vampire doesn't cast a reflection in a mirror, a
Dark Sider always appears blacked out on video, it's just one of those
things :)

Dropped the engine Friday (and tell me, why do I *always* forget to remove
the frickin' dipstick?) and it's now sitting in front of my baby.  I'm done
assembling the '65 on the engine stand so I'm ready to swap the engines.
Once my engine is on the stand I'll start striping it down so the welder can
get in there.  This also means I have to remove the entire fan housing --
yuck -- but that will be fine since I need to reattach the engine cooling
flap adjustment rod (again).  Since she'll be apart I'm going to have
flanges welded to the heater boxes and to a new exhaust header since the
stock set up absolutely sucks.  The header, 90-deg. stinger adapter and
mounting hardware will then get ceramic coated to make it last, look pretty
and keep heat radiation down.

   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/