Re: [T3] Auxilary Heater

>From Allen:

>  Electric Auto Ultra Heater

 > Portable Unit plugs right into your cars cigarette lighter to
>  give you instant heat.  Extra long 6 foot cord lets you keep
>  it on the floor in the front or back.  Includes velcro fasteners.
 > Made of high impact poly.  5"x6"x2-1/4"  $24.99 Item #17130

I bought a similar device from KMart for about $20 a coupla winters
ago and set it on my dashboard to use as a defroster.  It seemed to
work quite well and didn't fry any of my electricals as far as I can
tell.

The device finally just stopped working, so I removed it.  But I
would be inclined to purchase another one whenever we have one of
those once-in-a-century horrible winters (you know, like New York
always has every year...).

>  I just wonder what the drain on the electrica  system might be....?

Dunno, but probably am better off not knowing the truth anyway...

Phil (All he knows about electricity is that it leaks out and runs up
your ankle) Dillard
dillard@suu.edu