Re: [T3] Y2KVWT3

My brain decided to beat the Y2K rush and stopped working sometime last
week.  Wait, let me rephrase that.  My ECU in the '73 fastback stopped
working correctly.  The fuel pump wasn't being turned off - EVER - and
the engine wouldn't start.  I just got 5 remanufactured ECU's from a
local shop and one of them was the correct model.  Put the new ECU in
and it fired right up again.  I don't know if the ECU had actually
failed, there was some dampness in the box since I had it sitting in the
engine compartment with the cable uncovered.  It may have just been
wet.  I will re-try it when I get time.

Jake Kooser