Re: Prolong

JohnJ=> oil additive called Prolong. ... Any practical experience with
=> this one.

An acquaintance of mine uses it. He owns and drives the old Hemi Under
Glass and Hemi Express wheelstanders, and Prolong is one of his
sponsors. He uses it in his cars, on which his life and livelihood
depend, and he's not an idiot, so I conclude that it probably does no
harm. Caveat: Pennzoil is another of his sponsors and he uses the
product, and I don't know anyone else who has a word of good to say
about that stuff.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343