Re: [T3] removal of starter

Once you get it loose, it's got to come out the bottom, you can't pull
it into the engine compartment from the top side and you've got to get
the battery cable off, so you're going to have to get under the car
some way.  Either jack it up or get some ramps and drive it onto
those.  About the only way- you've got arms like an ape and are
double jointed or are really skinny.  I suppose a guy could dig a
trench and have a friend back over it(would have to be a REALLY GOOD
friend).

Too much? Digest! mailto:type3-d-request@vwtype3.org Subjbscribe