[T3] Failed Gas Gauge

Ok, so now my clock stopped working, my odometer doesnt work, and FINALLY,
my gas gauge stopped working today.

All this, I suspect, is due to my final attempt to get the guy who was
supposed to fix the rust under my fenders to do the job right (to no avail
- I eventually dumped him on account of I dont trust him anymore; how is it
that these guys act so enthusiastic until you tell them that the job is
going to require some WORK?)

Oy. Anyway, can someone please lead me in the direction of how to fix the
gas gauge?

Mike
72 SqbkæÂn