Re: [T3] Air Cleaner question

TomC=> I've been looking for a stock air cleaner since last Oct

I don't wanna be a wet blanket, but three months isn't much when looking
for good T3 parts. Be patient, it'll turn up. Where are you? Maybe
someone here knows of a nearby source or high-potential swap meet.

=> I know '69s had FI, not carbs so they're not original -

Not necessarily. Carbs were available much later in Europe, weren't
they?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343