Re: [T3] Air cleaner leaking oil

Assaf=> is there a gasket between the two halves?

I had one that leaked, too, but there's no gasket to replace. I believe
the inner bowl got loose (from overheat, maybe?), and the can leaked
from the seam around the bottom.

To address my problem I got a better one, but if a good one can't be
found I'd probably try cleaning the leaky one up real well in a solvent
tank, then applying some sort of oil-resistant seam sealer. A good thick
enamel paint might even do the trick.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343