Re: [T3] T-Shirts

Sounds good to me.  I have a couple of designs ready to go and a
couple of more ideas in my head.  Still don't have my website up
(one of these days), but we should have a common place for all to
send their designs to and for everyone to review them.  How about
it Greg M.?  Can we have a small piece of the vwtype3.org site?

We could maybe also post the options for printing and vote on
those.  Iron transfers, silkscreening, embroidery, etc.......

I think we should probably make the deadline March 1st though so
we have time to get the shirts, transfers, whatever made before
spring.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (window sticker and matching t-shirts wanted)