Re: [T3] A-Ha!

<<  'there's a fuel pump relay
 under the dash, James...'
 Have I hit upon it?  I'll be really happy if I have.  What do ye of my
 Sistern and Brethren say? >>
Right on the money, same exact thing was happening to me for months , but
irratically , not only at cold start.It would just quit and I would just sit
for 20 min or so before I could start it again. And I figured it cant be the
relay because it should either work or not. WRONG, the minute I replaced it 3
mo. ago the problem stopped cold. Great thing bout it is the relay is only
$10, what a relief.
Hisham
70 sq