[T3] European T3 Meeting? near Wolfsburg?

In december I e-mailed the list about a possible meeting for European
listers. Not many of the listers are located in Europe but I got
reactions from Dave Hall, Jake Kooser and Patrick Morton.

Dave told me the German typ 3 Liebhaber club have a meeting near
Wolfsburg from 08.07. bis 11.07.99.

This could be a nice excuse to drive the cars to their birthground!
Also it's possible to do some NOS parts shopping at the store
near the Wolfsburg-museum. The museum of course is also a first rate
attraction to see all sorts of production cars and prototypes (f.i.
the T3-cabriolet).

If you want to practise your german: http://vereine.freepage.de/typ3/
and about the meeting:
http://home.t-online.de/home/Gebr.Piep/typ3.htm

If there are more EUROpeans that are interested please let me know!

Richard Visser
'67 SB
The Hague, Holland