[T3] 70 squareback humming nicely

Thanks to all the kind souls who responded to my questions and helped me
get our baby on the road. It has been about two months sice I originally
posted and about a month now that she's been running smooth as silk (I
was the one with the FI problems, I ended up replacing the fuel pump and
the fuel relay before realizing it was just natural corrosion of the
copper leads under the dash causing the leads to fall off the fuse
panel).

Now that it seems under control, I'm unsubscribing from the daily
updates to just get a weekly update.

Type III's rule.

Michael  360