Re: [T3] collector exhaust

Brandon,
  I just put a set of these on HP, and they came (dis)assembled the same way .
. . I just used two 1 1/2 inch standard type exhaust clamps to ensure a leak
free fitting. Also- remember to install the clamps around the header pipe on
each side to the muffler supports (welded on top of each muffler) If you
don't, the whole assembly will shake the welds appart at the collector - NOT
learned from experience  :)

 Dan Dockery
 '71 Square, " HIP2BSQ "
 HP2BSQ@aol.com