Re: [T3] Now what?????????

>Well I clean the carbs - no change . my next step is to replace the
>spark wiers , in the past half year I've replace them two times,
>could this refer to the coil it's some brand of a japaniz made ??
>
>Assaf
>70' Notch

>Too much? Digest! mailto:type3-d-request@vwtype3.org Subj=subscribe

Hi there, well the engine sadenly work fine , and I hope that it's stay that
way.
but I have notice that I does'nt have kick-down , I look at the fuse and he
was blown , so
I replace him and it blown again , so what's is going on?? what amp fuse
sould I use??
I used a 8 amp , I looked at all my books (haines,bentlly,autobook,owner
manule) and
no one says what amp I sould use. feel free to answer any of your ideas.

Thank's
Assaf
70' Notch (the never ending problems)