Re: [T3] Now what?????????

the problem is with #1 & 2, so I would look at the things that these
two cylinders have in common.  Most likely is the right carb.  Also
possible is the torque on the right side head.  Can you check the
compression.  Make sure you have the spark plug wires installed in
the correct firing order = 1 4 3 2.

Jim
-

Well I clean the carbs - no change . my next step is to replace the
spark wiers , in the past half year I've replace them two times,
could this refer to the coil it's some brand of a japaniz made ??

Assaf
70' Notch