Re: [T3] Pictures of NOS industrial engine

Hey Martin;
Speaking of fire pumps, there is a VW Type I fire pump at the fire shop
for the department that I work for. It's a 1600 cc industrial engine,
dual port, with a pump, I believe it's a 500 gpm, made by Waterous. I've
been trying for years to get them to let me hot rod it, it would be wild
to show up at a boat fire with a 2.0 L pony pump. The pump has the
standard Stortz connectors, 4" I believe, and hasn't been used in years.
I have a info paper from Waterous if you're interested in any specs, and
I got a cool card showing a crew of firefighters pulling a VW pump
engine off a Type II firetruck at a fire. I have standing orders to let
me bid if it ever goes out of service, now all I need is a nice
feuerwehrwagen to go with it....
David Walters
'73 1600 L Stufen
S. FL, USA