Re: [T3] removing the body..

Hmm, I suppose this means I can't pull the body off so I have easy access
to the motor, and use the chassis as an elaborate engine stand ;)
Oh well, I pulled the steering column today, and after seeing that the
internals of the turn signal setup had already been screwed with a bit, I
went ahead and pulled it out(and had a few small parts fall out in the
process.. is it possible to take the thing apart and put it back together?
or just buy a new one.. would be preferable since this one had a couple of
small pieces which you could tell had been broken off) so I could get the
ignition out. Not sure if it was worth the effort, but at least after I
had it out I managed to get the key out of it(the PO had put the key in,
and turned it so that the steering wouldn't lock up, but then with no
windshield in the car, water had gotten into the lock and it wouldn't
move). So a questionable ignition, and a turn signal mechanism.. either of
them relatively easy to take apart, clean and put back together?