FI or Carb question answered

Hey,
	Well, the wait is over, the car has two carbs!  I had a good look at the
engine today and PO had some interesting ideas on plumbing the gas delivery
system (Which I'll be sorting out shortly).  Also, the two vents in the
area just in front of the windshield has plates covering them, is this an
area that has problems with leaks?  I got out my WCM book to go over some
seals that will need replacing and noticed that the front and rear fender
come off, that's really cool!  I'm so used to the KG and not having the
ability to remove fenders (Like the Bugs can), now I can really work on a
fender correctly.  Now if I can only talk my wife into dechroming, dropping
it into the weeds, and a rad engine my life would be complete (Just
kidding, this will be a fairly stock resto job)
barryp@mars.superlink.net

Like my Dad said "The more you stir sh*t, the worst it stinks"

Central New Jersey (AKA - The Armpit of the East Coast)

1938 Ford Barrel nose Pickup (Orginial)
1969 VW Karmann Ghia (Custom - In the works)
1970 VW Type 3 SquareBack (It's my wife's car, I have no say!)
1974 Ford Bronco (Boss 302 Engine, For Sale, Just Body&Trans)