Re: Tranny Conversion

>Hello there fellow type 3ers.  I was wondering if anyone out there has done
a automatic to manual transmission conversion in the
>Type III?  I have two auto's and two manuals and the manuals are so much
more fun to drive.  Thanks ahead of time.

Never done it, but tempted.  I finally decided that life's too short.  The
real kicker is the clutch cable tube which is actually welded inside the
tunnel in a couple of places.  You'll be needing one of these.

Jim
       jadney@vwtype3.org              jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Laura Kepner-Adney
                             Madison, Wisconsin