T-3 questions

     Hello. I am the owner of a 1966 VW Type 3 Fastback (first year). I
     bought the car from the original owner about a year ago. I am fairly
     familiar with the differences between the Notchback, Squareback, and
     Fastback from model year to model year (ie: engine changes, interior
     updates, etc.). However, I would like additional information about
     these cars, as available in the U.S.

     What were the available options (sunroof, seatbelts, a/c, etc.)? What
     are the rare options or rare models? What was the production/sales
     volume in the U.S.? What were the exterior and interior color choices?
     Can you suggest any reading material specific to these VWs? If you can
     supply this type of information or offer any help, please send e-mail
     to:

     thanson@frost.com