Re: The Type 3 book!

	I corresponded for a time with Angy von Borcke of Typ-3-
Liebhaber-IG, the German T3 club.  She said that one of her fellow
club members bought a whole box of these books so that he could
pass them on to fellow club members.  Well, most of the other club
members had already bought their own copies, so this fellow has a
bunch of extras.

	Unfortunately, Angy hasn't answered her email for quite some
time.

	Fortunately, I just got more contact info for T-3-Liebhaber-IG...
I will see what I can find out.

-Greg
'71 squareback
'63 Beetle