[T3] Grundig VAG 1367

<x-rich>I did discover in my stash the tester made by Grundig. Typ 1367.

Given to me by a late friend ending his auto service career. The
tester, painted blue, with a folding handle, has retractable leads :

a ) ignition  wire pic-up clamp,

b) lead in green protective sleeve

c) lead in red protective sleeve,

d) lead in black protective sleeve.

e) lead with a magnetic pick-up

f) lead with strobe light

There are 2 red digital displays; one depicts %%, the other angles and
total 7 push buttons.

On top of the unit a table gives conversion of dwell in % to dwell in
angle for cyl. #1, cyl. #2, cyl. #3, cyl. #4

The tester is in my possession at least 15 years and I have no
instructions.

Can old timer on this list tell me what they know about this tester
and how it to be used? I suspect it is a valuable tool.

Thanks in advance.

Ark Mirvis

</fontfamily>
</x-rich>