RE: [T3] 72 FI, won't start.

OK,
First off, get in the mindset that if the ignition is working properly and
it isn't flooded there a just a few things on the FI that can prevent it
from running completely.

The head temp sensor is one of them, if its internal contact opens up it
wont run, if you ground it your mimicking a hot engine and if its cold it
may be very hard to start, but it shouldn't flood.

Fluttering TPS can flood it

Perhaps dirty trigger contacts are getting very intermittent and sending you
in loops, ive seen bad rivet contacts in them too.

If your plugs are old and carboned up they may also be given you fits by not
starting at all when things are a bit flooded.

I can send you the FI FAQ if youd like

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch@nycap.rr.com