Re: [T3] lights

Easiest passive way to look is set your multimeter on
either ohms or diode test...go from one end of the
wire..ie the fuse box  to where it terminates..this
might take some extra long test wires rigged up..but
it'll save you alot of time figuring out which wire is
broken.
Hope this helps.
I don't know how many times I've beat my head against
the wall  working on a welder only to figure out it
was a loose/broken connection that wasn't visable.

ok So I cleaned the sockets to get good contact, I
changed both fuses
(#1 & #2). Still nothing. What I can't understand is
the #1 fuse is for
both front and back parking lights and the luggage
compartment. The
front work and the back don't ,including the luggage
compartment. So it
can't be a fuse issue. The number two fuse covers the
right side lamps.
again front work but the rear do not. The right
parking lamp has a piggy
back on it that goes to the licensce plate light which
isn't working
either.
So my thoughts are that the issue is between the rear
fenders to the
fuse box. Where do these wires run? I know both wires
from the light go
along the side of the car but where do they run from
there? It might be
a grounding issue from where they come together and go
to the fuse
box???
BTW.My brake lights and turn signals work fine.Thanks
for any input

>One tail-light is on the same circuit as the number
plate light.  The
other is
>on a different circuit, so you don't lose both
tail-lights if a fuse
blows.
>Check out the earths - you may find there is a bad
connection.  If the
wiring
>grounded out, the fuse would have blown again the
moment you turned
the >lights
>on.  You don't need the ignition key on for these
lights.

>The bulb-holders sometimes get corrosion on them.
Give them a good
clean if