safty wire Re: [T3] Clutch Troubles

The end of the wire that goes over the bracket on your clutch peddle inside
the tunnel. It is a "C" type opening and without any tension on the cable
the end of the wire will fall off. Being a one person operation I have
found that you can drill a small hole into the top and bottom of the "C"
and put a piece of safety wire into both holes and twisting it make a  "O"
which will not allow the wire to slip off.

Kurt