RE: [T3] A rare one is up

Well, my point was that If I were looking for a kit for a 356 Porche and
bought one that was advertised as one and it wasn't when I got it Id be
rather peeved.
	Of course if I were looking for that kind of thing Id have done the
research and know exactly what it was I was looking for and not have been a
problem.
	I guess this kind of thing is common on Ebay, the only Ebaying  I do
is for buying Antique radios and Ive never seen the description throw in
names or things that didn't pertain to the item being sold, or I didn't
notice them in my quick skimming each week.

Ill have a beer now how's that?

Keith

Subject: Re: [T3] A rare one is up

Hey if I choose to advertise to a Porsche 356 guy or an EMPI collector about

my T3 tool box and Keith doesn't understand why that's fine. Or anyone else
for that matter. I just made it a bit easier for that kind of collector to
find my odd type of item. Lighten up, have a shot of tequila or something.

As it is I have had 3 questions from PORSCHE guys wanting to know condition,

completeness and such before they decide on bidding. So I guess my false web

of trickery has paid off. I cant wait to catch some of those EMPI guys in my

web as well!!!!!!

Scott thats a great spread below on what comes in the box. Im goint to check

out that site a little more now.

jason