[T3] 71 Notch in IL $

Hello All,
I know there has been alot of people on the list asking what my the asking price for the Notch is. I am not sure if this forum is is right place to being talking numbers. I feel I should keep that private between myself and the buyer. I would like to see the list as informative as possible but I think if the price should be listed The Samba is where I should go. If anyone on this list is interested, and would like to know what I would be happy with, please give me a call, or email me your phone number and a time, and I will call you back. I am not looking to line my pockets with cash on this car. I just want it to survive, and I think someone in this group can definitly make that happen. I would much rather give someone on the list a great deal on special car and leave some reserve funds for future maintenance, repairs, or parts. I hope I am not offending anyone by not posting my price, but I hope you will understand. I wanted to the sell the car and parts and tools and manuals all as one big package, because everything is focused on this car. I don't know how to say this plainly, but I would rather pass on the torch than sell it for profit. The old Notch is nice clean car, but not a museum piece. It needs to be driven and enjoyed, hopefully by a fellow listee.
Thanks for listening
Steve
(847) 514-3762