Re: [T3] dropping the engine - was bad clutch 68 Fastback

Hello
Ok, finally got around to dropping the engine on my
fastback.
One question: The lower front mounts for the
trans/engine - what MM are those bolts. I spent the
day lazily disconnecting the motor from the body, and
these 2 bolts have ended up giving me a bit of a
headache. Are they 30mm bolts? Do I need a wrench -
theres not enough room for a ratchet...
Lee
'68 Fastback
Seattle