RE: [T3] Intermittent Wiper Delay--Success

As I recall, (this was 15 years ago) I added a relay to switch the wiper
motor on just enough to get it past the parking switch.  I stuck some
electrolytics on there for noise suppression and a copper shield (faraday
shield)

The cruise is an old Rostra unit, vacuum, and there is a writeup on it
somewhere in the archives.  The wireless controls DO NOT WORK with the old
rostra units and I suspect with other ones as well... was never able to
determine exactly why but set feature always wiped the memory so the resume
feature didn't work.  It may have kept the relay engaged too long and may
work with a modern unit but it wasn't worth going any farther as the stalk
switch was nice and convienent.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch@nycap.rr.com