Re: [T3] bad clutch 68 Fastback

Jim
Thanks for that. I will be DIY'ing this one. I'm
fortunate that I have another car I can use for
commuting.

Anyway, update:
Driving home the clutch really let me know it was
unhappy. 4th gear, 40-50mph for 10 minutes, then
downshift to find the clutch has all but disappeared.
Cue hazards and hard shoulder. I ended up driving from
downtown Seattle to home in 2nd during rush hour. But
Im home!
To your point about the clutch noise. I've had the car
4 months or so and I knew that it was on the way out
from day 1. But, brake work, fuel work etc took
precedence.
As for cost and advice, I see that JC Whitney are
asking 90 bucks for the clutch kit - do you have a
link to an article somewhere that may be able to give
me pointers on things to bear in mind when pulling the
clutch?
Ta in advance

Lee
68 Fastback