From: Neil [mailto:neil@neil.us]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 10:18 PM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: RE: [T3] The Insanity line

Ya'll are welcome to stop by after the invasion. Since the route out to
Oregon changed, the family and I are leaving here a couple days early to go
see friends and family in Oregon. We're driving the Aerostar with the square
on a dolly. I'll drop it off in Sutherlin (about 20 miles north of Casa de
Fye) and head to the beach for a couple of days. I'll be back to get to
Brian's place for the BBQ on Thursday. We'll probably head back home Monday
morning. I do have a guest room with a nice queen size bed for whoever stops
by :~)

I've also got a sawzall, a torch, and I may even have my plasma cutter back
up and running by then. I need to clear up the back yard this summer.

Neil