[T3] Jerking acceleration

<x-flowed>Sorry for abuse of the forum when posting a reply.

I hope I've done it right this time!

One possible change I might try is to go back to the 009 dizzy the engine builder fitted, so it eliminates the vac advance curve not suiting the low end speed range.  If it jerks the same on that, then I guess the dizzy is not the problem.   This may take a while to try as I'll have to borrow or buy a good advance timing light to easily set the max advance to 32 degrees.  My light is only a simple strobe and can't show the max advance as there's no mark.

I'll report back when I've tried it.  Meanwhile, if anyone has any other flashes of genius, please let me know.

Thanks for all the suggestions you all have made.

Rgds chris