[T3] response from Jim Adney re jerky acceleration

<x-flowed>Thanks Jim,
My responses are below in caps. Unfortunately, out of these good suggestions, I've tried all except the dizzy cap which I have on order from Bosch.
I tried a 6v blue coil too. No difference. I originally had bad ignition missing problems which started when I swapped the dizzy from the 009 and which then happened equally on both the 009 and the original dizzy, but finally cured it by setting the advance to 10degrees at 650-700rpm and then adjusting the tickover to 900rpm. The diagnostic test showed up no problems.
Additional info, if you think it's still possibly ignition, the advance is as per the specs for the dizzy, with max 11degrees of vacuum advance and 17 degrees of centrifugal advance at 4200rpm. The url below shows the correct specs for my dizzy and this is exactly what the diagnosis showed.
http://www.oldvolkshome.com/ignition.htm#C1964S

I'm fresh out of ideas other than whether the jetting is wrong for the 1600SP engine as it was correct for the 1500S. However, other folks have done this when rebuilding and it works for them, so you can see why I'm looking for other suggestions!

Rgds Chris

Thanks for the re-post. I don't think the type 3 list never got to see this whole description.