[T3] Off Topic Request: Riding in the MS 150

----- Original Message -----
From: Kenneth Waddell
To: Kenneth Waddell
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 1:08 PM
Subject: Please support me

Hello from Ken,

    This fall, I am riding over 100 miles in the 23rd annual MS 150 Bay to
Bay Bike Tour, a fundraiser for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and
I need your help. On October 8 & 9th, over 2000 cyclists will raise over two
million dollars and ride together along Southern California's coast to bring
the dream of conquering MS closer to reality. The money raised from this
event will fund continuing research to discover the cause and cure for
multiple sclerosis. Equally important, it will help pay for a multitude of
support services, critical to those whose lives has been touched by MS.

    I have become active in the fight against MS, and I will riding over 100
miles on my bicycle. YOU CAN JOIN ME WITHOUT GETTING ON A BIKE...YOU CAN
SPONSOR ME. Your support, no matter what the amount, will benefit the
hundreds of thousands fighting the MS battle.

    WILL YOU PLEASE CONSIDER HELPING? You can donate online by clicking the
link below. There's one more favor - something that could have huge
ramifications. I'd like you to forward this e-mail to your entire e-mail
address book, along with your own personal cover letter.

This might read:
"There's a slightly wacky friend of mine, in California, who is riding a
bike to raise money to end the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis. He
sent me the e-mail that follows and asked that I pass it along to my
friends. He's crazy enough to think that this just might result in lots and
lots of donations and I'm just crazy enough to think he's might be right.

So please, do what I'm doing - sponsor Kenneth Waddell in the MS 150 Bay to
Bay Bike Tour. To support him with a fully tax-deductible contribution, go
to www.ms150baytobay.com { or Follow This Link } and click on donate to a
rider and type in his name. Or, mail your check (made out to NMSS) to:

National MS Society
MS 150 Bike Tour
PO BOX 17569
Irvine, CA 92623-7569

This is a good person, doing something for a good cause. I hope you can
help."

Thank you for reading my personal appeal and responding with your support.

Warmest Regards,

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to
support National MS Society, Orange County Chapter

**
Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link
may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your
browser:
http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=110465&u=110465-5930067&e=309875216