Re: [T3] Re/ Failing Pennsylvania Inspection...

> I don't understand why you need to have 2-cars to be able to register one as
> an antique-that is such a car-centric view of the world! If you have a
> car-you have to drive it!

According to both Stackhouse Notary in Millville, PA and Penndot
Harrisburg, you do not need to have any cars licensed previously to
own a car with Antique plates.

I was freaking out a bit because I don't have any other cars in my
name but Antiques...figured I'd check it out before I got in trouble
with Big Brother. Hahahaa

Amber

69 SB w/Sunroof AT "Squarie"