[T3] even the Sith need a little help

<x-flowed>

I have an interesting problem to solve. For my new engine build, I ended up using a used (but much newer than mine) universal case. A friend was saving it for a build, and sold it to me. I some how missed the fact that it was missing an oil plug until it was almost completely assembled. Now I have all of my shrouding in place, but have a hole in the side of the case. It is still on the engine stand, thankfully.
The hole is on the side of the case just below the distributor. It looks like it MIGHT be about 1/8" NPT. However, I am told it is factory installed for an idiot light pressure switch.
Can anyone tell me with any certainty what size plug I will need to plug it. I have enough room to get it in if I use the correct thing.

Had I noticed it before I assembled the case, I could have tapped it for anything that I wanted.

I can not bear to think about how upset I would have been if I actually started the engine with that plug missing. Nice and clean would not be words to describe my new engine.

As I am the most dark side member of this group, I appreciate the help I get. I have a non stock T3 engine in a dunebuggy. Based on this, I am probably the most dark side, as I do not even have the right car, much less a stock engine. When I am done with this engine build, the only thing left of the original engine will be some of the exterior parts, and the gears for the cam and distributor on the end of the crank. Everything else is new or remanufactured, and none of the engine internals are stock. I have stopped calling it a rebuild, as there is virtually nothing left of the original. I would have saved some time to not even disassemble my old engine. Unfortunately, I did not realize when I started, how many parts would be not fit to re-use.
When I am all done, I will be updating my homepage to include pictures of the build. I will post a link.

Also, Thanks to Jim Adney for his help.

Thanks,
Brad Mularcik