Re: [T3] Little clicking in the dash

What part of Jersey are you in?  If you're anywhere in
the middle you could call Foriegn Car Werks (732) 805
0907 the place is on rt 28 in Bound Brook.  They are
currently doing metal work on my 71.  Sounds like you
might have a broken/loose connector supplying the main
power to the fuse pannel.  I had something like that
happen to a bug many years ago, you'd be driving, and
all the sudden it was like someone turned the key off,
and then back on quickly on you.

--- AMY RARIG <shipeandrarig_vwpride@verizon.net>