RE: [T3] Low Voltage

Here is everything you ever wanted to know about the internals of D-Jet.  It's
for the 914 systems, but I'd be gobsmacked if the Type 3 systems aren't 99% the
same, which just a few calibration values differing between them.  The MPS does
appear to be different for the Type 3 v. the 914, in that the Type 3 MPS has
only one coil, where the 914 has two, and integrates the air temp signal,
making the MPS a true air-density meter, not just a manifold pressure sensor.

http://members.rennlist.com/pbanders/

jamesm