Re: POR-15 (was Re: [T3] Painting Front Beam)

Daryl makes an important point that I may have missed, if you sandblast and
get rid of ALL the rust, POR 15 is an excellent top coat, if you wire brush
all but the loose rust will still be there and continue to rust under the
15, so if you blast dont let new rust set in, and on a humid day... it may
only take an hour.

Keith