[T3] AT parts

In among the swap meet piles I dug thru, I found a bunch of the special lip
seals that are used in the ATs. I haven't sorted thru these yet to determine
whether they are the right ones for our cars, but I'll get to them soon.

First, however, I have some questions for Russ, because I have some parts that
I don't recognize, so I need the advice of someone who has actually taken one
of these apart.

Were any of the O-rings in our transmissions a color other than black? I have
some odd ones in yellow, green, and red.

I have one large black O-ring which is about 7-8" in diameter, but it's approx
square in cross section. I say approx, because the 2 outer corners have been
chamfered, giving it 6 actual sides. There is a yellow band all the way around
its outer face. Ring any bells?

I got a half dozen governor cover O-rings, so I guess I'm set on those for
awhile.

Mixed in there were a dozen different metal rings, some silver, some copper
colored, and some alum, that all looked just like cylinder base gaskets, some
thin as foil, some as thick as 1mm, but I don't know why they would have been
official VW parts. These all came from old dealership parts. I don't really
have any good reason to believe that they might actually be AT parts. Any
ideas, Russ?

At this point I'm pretty well set on AT gaskets, so contact me if you need
something.