To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [T3] Heater smell (was: NO HEAT)

Ill have to try this.... hope I dont find myself singing Irish folk music in
the shop afterward :-)

Keith

It is something about that particular smell, that they don't like. I had
heard this on other lists, and on a TV show on restoring, and storing
cars. So, I thought I would try it. I have seen no signs of mice in my
shop this winter, and I would think they would be attracted to the
smells of the Ghia, as it was full of them when I got it.
Plus, Nothing else, Spring scented soap smells better than mouse pee.