[no subject]

I did this and the relay did not click.  I am suspecting the relay.  Buth
then no matter what I did I could not by-pass the relay to make the high
beams work...wait a minute.. The relay also has a wire with juice on it (the
red one) and if the relay is burned or busted, then the I can't by-pass the
relay unless ... OK, I need to think about this one.