Re: [T3] Newbie--more data on FI

Fuel pressure or voltage regulator (I can't remember
if you checked that already) would be my guesses at
this point.  The cylinder head temp sensor (can't
remember if that's I or II) can richen up the mixture
quite a bit.  The air intake temp sensor (measures oil
temp in earlier cars) can't vary it by nearly so much,
so if it is sensor trouble, it's more likely to be the
CHT.