[T3] Plumbing, and a steering box question.

So I got the front plumbing done up on my '73 Fasty:

http://www.tobio.info/passat/images/front_plumbing.JPG

Just showing off my handiwork. Let me know if anything looks obviously
wrong. Yes, I even replaced the grommets in the hole where the fuel pump
mounts and the lines pass through to the damper. Some of the lines you
see dangling are what's going to attach to the tank. Essentially it's
plumbed the same as before, except with FI hose clamps instead of worm
clamps, though that's just a matter of preference. All the hose is 5/16"
Goodyear fuel hose (not the FI rated stuff). I still have about 18' out
of a 25' roll to do the engine compartment. One question since I haven't
gone underneath the rear to look at the fuel line connections: the metal
lines that come out of the tunnel, do they only go out a couple of
inches from the tunnel and the rest of the way to the engine compartment
it's rubber, or do the metal lines go further towards the front engine
shield? About how much hose is needed for the supply metal line to the
fuel injector tee, and from the pressure regulator return to the metal
return line? I'm going to be pulling all the injectors and replacing the
injector seals, any advice there is appreciated. The injectors no longer
have the original crimped on hose, so replacing their hose should be cake.

Now, on to the other question:

Here's the steering gearbox:

http://www.tobio.info/passat/images/steering_box.JPG

It is absolutely coated with grease, top to bottom. I would say there's
a problem maybe. Thoughts? The steering appears smooth, no binding
whatsoever. I can turn a tire easily with the front end off the ground.
If something is leaking, what is the fix and what should I be refilling
it with?