[T3] T3 for sale: Long time, sad news

Hey guys, it's been ages since I've been on the list - last I jumped on I
think was about this time of year; I was just about to go to grad school.
Since then, I lost my girl of 17 years, found out she'd been cheating on me,
got laid off, had to move, couch-surfed through 'til Christmas when I drove
the little square to Detroit, found work in LA for two months, nearly killed
myself doing the dishes when a glass shattered and put a big ol' gash in my
wrist, drove back from detroit and the #4 valve spring busted on the freeway
40 miles outside of NYC. Messed up the valvve stem, messed up the head.
Found an aircooled guy not 8 miles from where I was - he got the car going
again but says I should really get a new valve stem and have the head
ground. Got back to New York and got mugged - cold-cocked by a gang of kids.

Been back in NYC for awhile, car runs quite well regardless, but I can't
keep up with the old girl anymore. My life suddenly requires more
flexibility and reliability and waterproofness than this baby can provide.

So I'm putting her up for sale, to anyone who wants her. Outside of the bad
valve and head head, it has an engine put together by none other than Jim
Adney, a berg full flow system, great brakes all the mechanicals in order,
bu the body has seen better days. On the other hand, it would make an
AWESOME project car - the rust isn't so bad that its totally unmanageable,
but it does need love and care. Holes are starting in the floor pan, but its
not too far gone yet.

Also has a sticky starter, but only on really hot, humid days when it's been
running hard.

I also have a lot of pieces, a stock muffler with damn near perfect heat
exchangers upper and lower - which this car needs - the muffler's shot.

I also have a generator I've been meaning to send you Jim and I feel like a
heel not getting it back to you sooner, I hope you can forgive the long
loan..

Also have a good rust free front fender that I bought off Keith and and
never put on the car because I was never ready.

Anyway, that's my story. I'm in Brooklyn NY until the end of May. After
that, I don't know what'll happen to it, so if you want, I'm taking bids.

And I'll just say in advance, I wasn't around much in the past few years in
voice, but I read when I could and a lot of you kept this car alive and were
as generous in spirit as you were with advice - and for that I'm grateful.

Sorry this is so long.

-Mike Wodkowski
Brooklyn, New York.
wodkowski@mac.com